At The List Love, we love hearing from writers, which is why we’re open to article submissions from people across the world.
So, if you want to become a contributor, all you have to do is follow our simple rules:
• Articles must be over 300 words – however, we are open to negotiation depending on the quality of the blog.
• All facts must be that.
• We have the right to amend your article before publication. Don’t worry, though; we will only change little words or correct certain facts. We’ll consult you about any major changes. All articles must be unique and not published anywhere else online, including your own blog. However, you can reblog the article from The List Love once live.
• Please provide a bio if you wish for it to be included.
• While we do primarily want to provide list articles to our readers, we are open to “how to” or opinion pieces. Our judgements are based on quality, so if you think it’s good enough to be published online then send it in. What have you got to lose?
• We can provide two backlinks to your website or blog, as long as it seamlessly blends into the piece and isn’t stuffed with keywords. We thoroughly read all submissions so please ensure they’re to a high standard.
Unfortunately, at present, we cannot provide a fee for your article. So, if you’re passionate about writing and want an article published then look no further than The List Love.
If we do say no to you, don’t take it to heart. All writers face rejection at some point and that’s what makes us stronger. It could just be that it wasn’t right for our website, which is why we’ll try to provide detailed feedback when possible.
If you’re still interested in writing for The List Love, email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.